Enamel mug of green or brown color with a volume of 330 ml. Early post-war release.
The tea mug was introduced as part of the Red Army's food supply items by order No.1936 of September 1, 1923. During the war, Red Army soldiers used steel, aluminum and enamel mugs of various shapes and colors.
A characteristic feature of most pre-war and wartime mugs is the shape of the handle, made in the form of half a heart.